I have some free time on my hands, due to today's delayed opening. I thought I'd share a few cute pictures from yesterday, as the snow started to fall on us during recess.
 |
| The slide was SUPER fast in the snow! |
 |
| Brrr! |
 |
| Moving so quickly I couldn't snap a decent picture! |
 |
| K and 1 kids going all out! |
Today we will be talking about Martin Luther King Jr. and his efforts to make sure all people were treated equally, no matter what they looked like or where they came from. I will be reading a story called
Ron's Big Mission that I actually learned about when teaching a second grade civil rights unit in Mississippi. It is a great tool for teaching empathy, and I want you to be familiar with the book in case it comes up this weekend or in the future.
Have a great long weekend, everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment