| Saying "Hello!" |
| Striking a pose with our visitor (and, yes, blurry was the best I could get) |
| "Can someone take her away from me now?!" :) |
| Showing off where our learning happens... |
| Pretty much just precious... |
| Even I got a turn, yippee! |
| I think she's practically ready to join in the Kindergarten fun! |
Thanks again for a wonderful visit!
Also, some updates:
~Be on the lookout for an all-important note home next week about the upcoming 100th day of school, Valentine's Day announcements, and Service Learning Project updates... We're going to be busy around here.
~Your children are now using a Writing Checklist, which you will soon get a copy of, but please note that we are currently looking for: spaces between words, end marks (. ? !), sight words spelled correctly, phonetic spelling of trickier words, and capital letters for the beginning of a sentence... I am not worried about doing all of these things all of the time, but these are just some things to think about if your child expresses readiness to do some writing at home.
~Phil the Groundhog saw his shadow- 6 more weeks of winter!! We discussed the pros and cons of this today; perhaps you'd like to continue that conversation at home?
Have a great weekend!
~Mrs. Fournier
No comments:
Post a Comment