Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where to begin?

When there is almost a full month between blog posts, it is a bit daunting to figure out what to include and what to pass over.  We have done so much these past few weeks, so instead of focusing on one day or event I am going to provide some highlights, in the form of a list Top Five Kindergarten Moments Since February 27, 2012 :)

5.
Today, we got to learn about how we can participate in the Science Fair, which will be on April 12, 2012.  We were VERY interested in this, as we are all scientists in this classroom!




4.  We had SNOW to play in!  For one day, but it was better than nothing.  Recess that day was pretty awesome!  The slide goes very fast with snow and snowpants :)

In fact, recess was so fun it inspired Mrs. Fournier to go home and have recess with her dog!  It'd be fun if he came to school sometime...

3.  On Dr. Seuss Day, Miss Colby- I mean, Thing 2- came and read us The Cat in the Hat.  We decided Dr. Seuss is a wonderful author that we all enjoy!


2. We are illustrators!  We have really been working on "Think" and "Draw" in our writing process...


1. ...and of course we know that the last step is Think, Draw... WRITE!  Our writing skills grow each day, and I am so proud of what we are producing these days.  I can't wait to see how much more we grow from now until the end of the year :)



Stay tuned for what I promise will be more frequent and equally exciting blog updates :)

Thanks!
~Mrs. Fournier

No comments:

Post a Comment