I love to share photos in my classroom blog. Some of our families live far away, and they like to see pictures of these amazing kids in action. Many families also find it is fun to check blog updates with their Kindergartener, as it facilitates conversation about what happens during the school day (I always wonder what their perspectives are at the end of the day!) So...
I am only allowed to post photos of your child if I receive your permission. Below is a link to the web permission form. If you submit that form, I will include photos of your child on the blog throughout the year- if not, that's okay too. This is entirely your choice; you can also be in touch if you have your own stipulations (for example, you are okay with my posting photos but not okay with posting your child's name). I want you to have the option, and if you have any questions about this please email me at cfournier@mdirss.org, or comment below.
If you would like a paper copy of this form, please comment below and I can print and send one to you.
Thank you!
Web Permission form
![]() |
| "Kid, you'll move mountains!" -Dr. Seuss |

No comments:
Post a Comment